Wednesday 29 January 2014

Wednesday Picks 4#


hello y'all (i said y'all to much friends episodes again ;) if you get this referance we are now best friends!) so this commeces (this is probs spelt rong but thats dyslexia for ya man, sucks!) my weekly post where review and be greatful for all that has happened in the past week. sit down and enjoy!

  • Exciting but slightly scary things happening this weekend.
  • New company mag.
  • this chocolatey biscuity rasin thing my mum made its sooo goood!
  • sticking glow in the dark stars on the celing above my bed, i am 16 i promise.
  • New serise of outnumbered ontv tonight!
  • finding stuff i havent seen in ages!
  • making clay bowls and boxes.
  • finding blackcurrent and vanilla tea its so good go try some you will thank me forevs! 
  • lazy jumpers!
what have you been greatful for this week?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blackcurrent and tea recommendation - sounds yummy! Some lovely things to look forward to!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome enjoy!
      smozzy
      xxx
      http://todaisiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. such a lovely post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a high-end skincare giveaway on my blog, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I used to stick glow in the dark stars above my bed! Never too old! I have been grateful for so much this week! Won EmTalks flower bouquet giveaway over on Twitter and Im doing my own giveaway on my blog to thank all my lovely followers! Also had a good day at uni today - productive!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forever young! so glad you had a lovely week!
      smozzy
      xxx

      Delete