Saturday 4 January 2014

New boots after 3 years

Boots; F&F at tesco. £18.00

Ive had my old boots for about 3 years I love/loved them they were super comfy and a treat to wear but the only problem was they wernt very waterproof which sucked and wearing them for three years didnt treat them very well the bottom was comming off. I decided this november I would seek out a good pair of ankle boots that would be weather proof as well as comfy. I looked round a few shops with no hope but on a trip to tescos for food i decided to have a quick look around the clothing and found these. They are water proof, comfy and black ankle boots I snapped them up straight away (not litterally of course I went there for food but you know what I mean) and the rest is history.

What Style of boots do you prefer?

 

14 comments:

  1. Love these boots - such a bargain! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these boots, I have an pair of Chelsea boots which i've worn to death and in need of a new pair of ankle boots!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you find a good pair of boots you wear them to death but you want them to last forever! xxx

      Delete
  3. these boots are so cute. i just love black chelsea boots. they go with everything and they are so comfy.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feels strange getting new shoes after having a pair for a long time, but i'm sure you'll make them just as comfy as the others! :-)

    Sharlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't believe they're from Tesco! they look great
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, you can find some gems in there!
      xxx

      Delete
  6. £18 is a steal, definitely need to check F&F out more, some hidden gems

    A little bit Unique Blog/Bloglovin/Instagram/Facebook

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks really good and reasonable price xx

    ReplyDelete