Wednesday 15 January 2014

Wednesday Picks 2#

Source my photography.

Hiya, again its wednesday! weeks go blommin' fast dont they? Anyway if your new here you can read my first ever Wednesday Picks post (here) to explain what my weekly post is all about!

  • Blankets its been so cold lately hopefully it will snow soon :D !
  • Drilling seaglass with my dad to make seaglass necklaces for my etsy store (Todaisies) * i put up one today so check it out plug plug plug ;)*
  • my supportive family comming all the way to a city two hours away with me to go for an hospital appointment (nothing serious just a check up).
  •  mcdonals after a long day.
  • baking shortbread with my mum.
  • yummy shortbread mmmmmmmmm!
what have you been greatfull for this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog, and it's lovely!
    As a result i've nominated you my Leibster Award, please check it out at my blog link below:
    Blue Velvet: Liebster Award
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum Shortbread!!! Sounds like a fun week
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete