Thursday 6 February 2014

(Late) Wednesday post 5#


Hiya, again my wednesday post but yet on a thursday for a change (act like i didnt forget yesterday please ;) ) a post where i tell the internet what i have been greatful for this past week.
  • Cars without them i would have to walk a long way esspecially this last weekend!
  • roast dinner with yorkshire puds.
  • Starting a scrapbook, i might show it some day its just of random stuff i find in magazeens
  • my current playlist (it may or may not have the fresh prince of belair's theme song im not to tell anyone ;) )-
  • listening to it while doing homework.
  • the way my family support me ( i know i go on about this but this weekend esspecially!)
  • marshmellows mmmmm!

what have you greatful for this past week?

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea on how you reflected on things you're grateful for throughout the week. Isn't it self-assuring knowing you have things to be grateful for? :)

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete